Business Development Director
Sanos Group is growing, and we are now looking for a Business Development Director to join the team. This position will give you a unique opportunity to be an integral part of an ambitious journey.
Sanos Group is offering you a great opportunity for personal development in an environment driven by innovation and science. We are a flat and cohesive organization where you rapidly can broaden your skill set, being introduced to all aspects of our full circle clinical research organization, and where you can truly make a difference and see your own ideas come to life.
Every team member has broad responsibilities, and we strongly believe in empowerment and giving our employees freedom to operate and to innovate.
You will be joining a growing Business Development team, working under the Sanos Group to support the BD activities for all business units. As our new Business Development Director, you will enter an important role, collaborating closely with the Chief Commercial Officer and the BD team, as well as Sanos Group Executive Management.
About the position
The job is highly varied and will amongst other elements include the following:
- Lead business development efforts across business units in close collaboration with the CCO
- Generate new business opportunities through outbound sales
- Coordinate and supervise all activities aiming to develop and retain clients
- Identify and participate in relevant industry fairs, congresses, events and networks, including preparing presentations and leading client meetings
- Lead proposal development for potential and existing clients
- Contribute to further development of Sanos Group business development capabilities
- Moderate traveling expected (15-25 days per year)
We record all activities in our CRM system (Dynamics Sales). The system will also help you analyze, and present data related to business development.
Your desired skills and experience:
- MSc. with 5-10 years’ experience in the life sciences field
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical research and/or sales experience
- Experience with dermatology and/or osteoarthritis is an advantage but not a requirement
- Thorough experience with establishing, developing and maintaining client relationships
- Strong organizational, planning, and project management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- You are responsible and work independently and assume accountability of your delegated responsibilities
- You have a business mindset and understand how business intelligence and strong interpersonal skills can be translated into sales
- Genuine interest and curiosity for the life-science industry
- You are a team player! You will be part of a small but dedicated team, who works closely together.
- You are fluent in business English (oral and written)
Do you want to join us?
For further information please reach out to Chief Commercial Officer, Casper Clemmensen, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone.: (+45) 7370 7909
To apply, please send a letter of motivation and a CV to email@example.com. We will review applications on an ongoing basis and may close the job opening when the right candidate is identified. Interviews will be conducted in June or early July 2022.
Personality assessments might be used as a part of the hiring process.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position – regardless of ethnic background, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or age.
We value your data and take care to protect it. Please see more information regarding privacy for job applicants here.
Sanos Group is a Full Circle Clinical Research and Development Organization encompassing four independent business units: NBCD, Sanos Clinic, Sanos Supply and Studies&Me.
We are headquartered in Herlev outside Copenhagen, Denmark, where we share the building with NBCD, one of the out-patient Sanos Clinics as well as the newly opened state-of-the-art phase 1 unit.
All business units in the Sanos Group are dedicated to providing first-class clinical research, aiming to keep improving and develop how we conduct innovative clinical trials for our clients and patients. We play a critical role in developing new medication and treatment options, and work diligently to bring new medication faster to the patients.
We are acknowledged for our scientific expertise, and long track record of efficient and innovative clinical trials.
Sanos Group is an organization in rapid development, which means that we rely on our agility and efficiency. At present, Sanos Group consists of around 100 employees, and we are experiencing continuous growth.